Mon-Sat, 10 AM-6 PM. Sunday CLOSED
Terms and Condition & Privacy Policies
When so posted, they shall become effective immediately. It is your duty to monitor the changes posted.
This policy addresses the information we collect, how we use it, how to correct or change it, and how we protect and store it.
We collect personal information and we use that information mainly to help us understand your needs so that we may serve you better.
The types of personal information that we may collect from you and how we use it will depend on how you use this Website.
You shall provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Online Distributor Application cum Agreement Form.
Information we collect directly from you and others through this site
We collect information submitted by you for use which is typically associated with website processes. Examples of the information we collect include your name, email address, contact number, address and bank details. This information is collected at various places, for instance: when you submit distributor application form, customer application form. We collect information about you and when you provide it, we may also collect information about those you know. For example, you’re up line or information about someone whom you would like to know more about our products or someone whom you would like to refer to our company.
We use this information for these purposes:
- Develop, deliver and improve our products, services, content and advertising;
- Send communications to you, such as product safety information, your transactions status (for examples, order confirmations) , information about products and services available from Company and its corporate affiliates, saved cart reminders, promotional offers, and surveys;
- Customize, analyze, and improve our products, services (including the content and advertisements on our website), technologies, communications and relationship with you; Prevent fraud and other prohibited or illegal activities; Personalize and enhance your online experience with content and offers that are tailored to your interests;
- Provide customer service, whether it’s responding to a request or following up on an enquiry;
- Include you in surveys and contests;
- Enable you to post your content such as images, videos or events
- Facilitate networks of online social activity centered around our products and services;
- Enable you to interact with third-party content service providers, whether by linking to their sites, viewing their content within our web environment, or by viewing our content within their web environment; and Market our products and services - for instance, by adding you to our email list when you subscribe to us
If you make a purchase, we may ask for your credit card number and billing information. We may also ask for other data to process your credit or financing request. We use this information to fulfill your requests for products and services and to provide an efficient, smooth and customized experience when you shop with us.
Information We Observe or Collect through Technology
Although we allow you to set privacy options that limit access to your pages, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable.
We are not liable or responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Site.
You understand and acknowledge that, even after removal, copies of information may remain viewable in cached and archived pages.
Sharing your personal information with third parties
Unless otherwise specified or required by law or unless it is necessary for the purposes of performing services with respect to your use of this website, we will not share your personal information with third parties for their marketing or commercial use without your consent or except as part of a specific program or feature.
When necessary, your personal information may be disclosed to Company agents, distributors or contractors to service you. They will be prohibited from utilizing this information in any way other than to provide the services contracted for by Comapny.
We may provide personally identifiable information and non-personally identifiable information to our subsidiaries and affiliated companies, or other businesses or persons for the purpose of processing such information on our behalf. Sharing such information allows us and our subsidiaries or affiliated companies to better understand the ways in which our various product and service offerings can assist you.
We may use third parties to facilitate our business, such as to host the website, to send out email updates about this website, to remove repetitive information from our user lists, to process payments for products or services, or to provide search results or links (including sponsored links).
In connection with these offerings and business operations, our service providers may have access to your personal information for use for a limited time in connection with these business activities.
Where we utilize third parties for the processing of any personal information, we implement reasonable contractual and technical protections limiting the use of that information to the specified purposes.
This website uses both session cookies and persistent cookies. A cookie is a small text file that is stored on a user’s computer for record-keeping purposes. A persistent cookie remains after you close your browser. Persistent cookies may be used by your browser on subsequent visits to the site. Persistent cookies can be removed by following your web browser help file directions. A session cookie is temporary and disappears after you close your browser. Cookies cannot be used to read data from your hard drive, and cannot retrieve information from any other cookies created by other Web sites.